🔕 🔔

Just read that recipe. YUM! You can definitely make it tonight, just wait to add the parsley until Thursday morning. That will keep the flavors fresh and bright.

40679432 73ff 4750 a825 013d50b38006  onionavatar
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Thanks!

98963e49 dff5 4f2d a569 4ff81cc5de0f  fn author dorie greenspan tiny
Dorie Greenspan

Dorie is a food writer and award-winning author of twelve cookbooks, her latest is Dorie's Cookies.

I think that you can make the mushrooms tonight and store them in the fridge until Thursday. On Thursday, I'd bring them to room temperature, add the splash of vinegar, check the seasonings and add the parsley. By not finishing the dish until the last minute, you'll give the salad fresh flavor.