Just read that recipe. YUM! You can definitely make it tonight, just wait to add the parsley until Thursday morning. That will keep the flavors fresh and bright.

Michael Hoffman
Michael Hoffman

Food52 Alum

Thanks!

Dorie Greenspan
Dorie Greenspan

Dorie is a food writer and award-winning author of twelve cookbooks, her latest is Dorie's Cookies.

I think that you can make the mushrooms tonight and store them in the fridge until Thursday. On Thursday, I'd bring them to room temperature, add the splash of vinegar, check the seasonings and add the parsley. By not finishing the dish until the last minute, you'll give the salad fresh flavor.