A question about a recipe: Michel Richard's Glazed and Glistening Haricots Verts

1d2794f3 269c 488b a656 09f16ba1ae6f  2015 0810 green beans glazed in butter garlic and chicken stock alpha smoot 267

I have a question about the recipe "Michel Richard's Glazed and Glistening Haricots Verts " from Genius Recipes. IF I cook these a few hours in advance of a meal, what would be the best way to warm the dish before serving?

asked by knees almost 2 years ago

Put back on the stove in the same pan, with a splash of stock and a dab of butter (which you should heat together before dropping in the beans); get the pan hot, saute briskly, remove, sprinkle immediately with Parmesan. They don't need to be piping hot to taste great. ;o)