I haven't made a larger batch, but as long as they're nestled up close to each other in whatever vessel, you should be able to bake them in a bigger batch (or in a few pans, rotating in the oven as needed to brown them evenly).

Virginia Willis
Virginia Willis

Southern born Virginia Willis is a French-trained chef, food writer, and content creator. Her latest cookbook, Lighten Up, Y'all: Classic Southern Recipes Made Healthy and Wholesome received a James Beard Award of Excellence in 2016.

Oh! I LOVE Miss Shirley! This dough is a pretty soft dough. I think it could be a little challenging to make 60 at once. Why don't you do two batches of 30? You might need to add a tad more flour, but they should be delicious! #HappyThanksgiving! Best VA

Great idea, Virginia! (Hi, Virginia!) It is a *very* wet dough.

SPark0101

Thank you both!