🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Anna Jones' Amazing Lemon Cannellini Cake

5a36440e dfe7 4fac ab62 d4fe64493378  2016 0822 anna jones white bean cake mark weinberg 144

I have a question about the recipe "Anna Jones' Amazing Lemon Cannellini Cake " from Sarah Jampel. Hi, I want to cook the beans from scratch. What weight of dried beans would I need, do you think? Thank you

asked by Caroline May 12 months ago

Most dried beans double when cooked, so use about 2c dry...to get approx 32 oz cooked beans. You'll have a few left over, to eat in a salad.