🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Torte with Almonds and Sea Salt

0fb2595d ae3a 4eaf b4ad c4c12f9d5f39  2016 1011 chocolate almond torte with olive oil and sea salt james ransom 150

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Torte with Almonds and Sea Salt " from Alice Medrich. Can I substitute gluten free flour for the all purpose flour in this recipe?

asked by Leslie 10 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Since it such a small amount of flour I bet it would work with something like Cup4Cup -- report back if you try it and let us know how it goes!