Help! I've lost my favorite Ina Garten chocolate pie recipe.

I used to make this recipe every year for Christmas. It's an Ina Garten recipe for a chocolate cream pie - the name escapes me. It had a chocolate cookie crust and used chocolate melted on a double broiler with butter. I cannot find it on the internet and I'm wondering if any food52 folks might have it. Thanks for any help.

Dona December 6, 2016
http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/chocolate-cream-pie-109139

Dona December 6, 2016
This is the recipe I always use. I realize it's not Ina, but it's Anne Willen and she and Ina are friends!

creamtea December 7, 2016
Dona that looks delicious; saving it!

Trena H. December 7, 2016
Dona - thank you! This is very close to Ina Garten's recipe. It really is a fantastic pie!

Trena H. December 26, 2016
I ended up making the Epicurious recipe you recommended and it was a hit! It tasted just like the Ina Garten recipe I had made in the past. Thank you for recommending it!

Dona December 27, 2016
Trena, I'm so glad it worked out!

sexyLAMBCHOPx December 6, 2016
Trena - I have all of Ina's cookbooks except for Cooking for Jefferey. If no one posts the pie recipe you're looking for, respond back and I'll go through all the cookbooks for you.

Trena H. December 7, 2016
Thanks, Chops! The recipe Dona posted from Epicurious is very close, but I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind looking through your Ina Garten cookbooks. Thank you!

Dona December 6, 2016
Trena, is it a chocolate wafer crust with a pudding like filling?

Trena H. December 6, 2016
Yes, I think that's it!

Marie F. December 6, 2016
Can't help you with Ina's recipe, but Jenn Siegal of onceuponachef.com has a yummy chocolate cream pie that I have made several times.

Steph December 6, 2016
Is it the chocolate pudding cream tart from her book how easy is that?

Trena H. December 6, 2016
No, I don't think so. Thank you for inquiring!

creamtea December 6, 2016
Would this be it?
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/brownie-tart-recipe.html

Trena H. December 6, 2016
Thank you, Lisanne! No, that's not it. It has a dark cookie crust and there are no nuts. As I recall she often put up recipes on Food Network for a limited time due to the fact they were also in her cookbooks. I got it off of Food Network, however I'm wondering if it's from one of her cookbooks. It's more of a silk pie and I can't recall the name of it.