A question about a recipe: Carey Nershi's Angostura Sugar Cubes for Champagne Cocktails

5c7fe713 a885 4a44 9d59 3906242d3f3b  2014 1220 angostura sugar cubes 040

I have a question about the recipe "Carey Nershi's Angostura Sugar Cubes for Champagne Cocktails" from Genius Recipes. What is the taste supposed to be like when added to a glass of sparkling? I followed the recipe to the letter (pretty easy, did the oven method) and I tested it out twice with sparkling wine and didn't taste it at all :(

asked by Monica L. almost 2 years ago

I'm sorry to hear this! I found it to be a subtle flavor, but still noticeable. At least now you know you can make your own sugar cubes if you want to keep experimenting with other flavors.

Monica L.

True... thanks!!!