🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pink Champagne Cake

693a56c9 f603 457b aaf4 cde96a041aa8  2016 0910 champagne cake james ransom 323

I have a question about the recipe "Pink Champagne Cake" from Anne Byrn. I have 2, nine-inch spring form pans. Could I use these in place of the three 8 inch pans? If so, how should I adapt?

asked by lgoldenhar 8 months ago

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

It will be very slightly deeper with the 9" pans, so will probably take a couple of minutes longer. The recipe gives a fairly wide time window anyway- start checking at 25 min. and you should be fine. You may also get less browning on top because of the depthe of the pans, but it shouldn't matter much.