A question about a recipe: Lazy Mary's Lemon Tart

Ecaac223 4c57 4926 aa7b 97be6d54d8d2  food52 12 18 12 1328

I have a question about the recipe "Lazy Mary's Lemon Tart " from dymnyno. Is there anyway to make this in such a way as to serve as individual squares or mini-tarts? I'd love to serve at a party. THanks

asked by cory almost 2 years ago

Absolutely, you could bake it in a square baking pan and cut it into squares. Or if you have tartelette pans, you can use them (though it would be more work and you'd want to trim down the baking time).

The filing may be a bit soft for squares, especially at a party; 50 people with sticky fingers in the same room is no joke.