🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Butternut Bricks with Ginger Maple Bourbon Glaze and Prosciutto Chips

D7bdd69e 9b1d 40ef 9d06 7f3b7ebe360a  butternut bricks 1a

I have a question about the recipe "Butternut Bricks with Ginger Maple Bourbon Glaze and Prosciutto Chips" from olin77. How is the squash prepped to become "bricks"? Just sliced into rectangles? Peeled? Unpeeled?

asked by Jenny Addison about 1 year ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

Hi Jenny, I'm sorry you haven't received an answer to this yet, it seems like a step might have gone missing. I would peel the squash and then eyeball it into rectangles that are around 1/2-inch thick (and whatever length/width makes sense with your squash).