A question about a recipe: Braised Pork in Lazy Cherry Ancho Mole

D3cc9eca 7db3 42aa 8448 112b6ae40640  2016 0809 braised pork cherry mole sauce recipe bobbi lin 2259

I have a question about the recipe "Braised Pork in Lazy Cherry Ancho Mole" from Savory Love. Any idea how to adapt this for a slow cooker?

asked by SPark0101 almost 2 years ago

Easy peasy. Just follow the directions except place the mole in your slow cooker, pork on top and give it a stir, cook on low until pork is tender. You might want to reduce the coffee by 50% because slow cookers create liquid. So, you should probably make the coffee a little stronger since the slow cooker liquid will dilute it. I think this will work great in a slow cooker.

SPark0101

thanks! I'll give that a try.