what is the best way to cook chicken thighs for the first time?

boneless
are zip lock bags okay to store them in the freezer?

asked by David over 1 year ago

Judy

I recommend you look at the most recent f52 article-What You Need to Know to Make Any Sheet Pan Dinner
by Alexandra Stafford • January 3, 2017 •

My Friend Maillard

Season lightly then bake/braise in a bed of olive oil and sliced garlic/onions, splash of white wine as well if you like! (If you bake it low, like 275-300, its almost impossible to overcook them if you have enough olive oil and start to essentially confit)

MMH
MMH

My favorite is roasted at 400 degrees rubbed with olive oil, salt & pepper til an internal temp (I use a polder remote) 0f 160, tent with foil and allow to rest.

ktr
ktr

I just made this recipe tonight with great results. I baked mine in the oven on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper at 400 degrees until they reached an internal temp of 165degrees.
http://meljoulwan.com/2009...