A question about a recipe: Pineapple, Cinnamon, and Ginger Iced Tea

1480f03e b4ff 4a46 8b58 de90fc161bc7  2016 0209 pineapple cinnamon and ginger tea james ransom 023

I have a question about the recipe "Pineapple, Cinnamon, and Ginger Iced Tea" from Laura Biscaro. can you use cinnamon spice instead of sticks

asked by Vickie Hughes almost 2 years ago

former Community Editor

I prefer the sticks just so you don't have to whisk the ground powder in, but you certainly could. Just make sure you add it in while the tea is still hot so you're able to mix it in well.

Laura Biscaro

Don't see why not! Just make sure to start with about a teaspoon of it and go from there, according to your taste ;)