🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Winter Citrus Custards: Blood Orange Curd + Meyer Lemon Curd

B524e134 0e58 4ab5 a85d 35aa8c55dbdb  dsc 3559

I have a question about the recipe "Winter Citrus Custards: Blood Orange Curd + Meyer Lemon Curd" from Charlotte Curtis. Is Butter Missing from the Blood Orange Curd?

asked by cylin4 about 1 year ago

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

Yes- it's added in the instructions. I'd go with the same proportion as in the Meyer Lemon curd. It may depend on your microwave, but I would also recommend reducing the juice on the stovetop (very carefully).

E3bab61a c9ae 482f 8890 fafbb8c7028b  blog page

Ah, thank you for letting me know about the missing ingredient. I've updated the recipe. Yes, you would add 4 TBL Butter to the Blood Orange Curd. Note the Blood Orange Curd is a "half recipe" compared to the Meyer Lemon Curd ratios. Sorry for any confusion. Happy cooking!