🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Vegan Date Nut Bread

Cf203d95 6de9 4583 9e65 3431fda684a8  2014 0408 gena vegan date nut bread 012

I have a question about the recipe "Vegan Date Nut Bread" from Gena Hamshaw. Can less baking soda be used in this recipe? It has the salty taste of baking soda that spoils an otherwise excellent bread.

asked by Diane 11 months ago

S

Are you aware that there is a sodium free "baking soda" product out there. Very important for those of us on salt-free diets. Baking soda is loaded with sodium. You can contact me at [email protected] for product information if interested.