🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Creamy, Warming Jasmine-White Chocolate Custard (Sachlav)

Ee45a2f1 77c9 45cf 88f9 9c9d234c1cf2  2016 1220 jasmine white chocolate custard james ransom 120

I have a question about the recipe "Creamy, Warming Jasmine-White Chocolate Custard (Sachlav) " from creamtea. Is 1/4 oz white chocolate correct?

asked by nonniedb 7 months ago

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

Certainly sounds implausible- I see someone else asked the question in comments on the recipe; I'd hold off if I were you until the author responds. I have enough problem with cutting the chocolate into tiny dice.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

Thank you for the question. I have changed the wording to "finely chopped" which is perhaps clearer and corrected the measurement of white chocolate to 1/2 oz per 2 servings.