🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Bhaate-Bhat (Bengali Mashed Vegetables and Rice)

548ddb38 584d 4bee 9147 2b4774504e2c  2017 0110 bhatebhaat bengali comfort food recipe james ransom 090

I have a question about the recipe "Bhaate-Bhat (Bengali Mashed Vegetables and Rice)" from Rinku Bhattacharya /Spice Chronicles. Hi, I got the impression, from the post, that the vegetables were mashed, but the recipe doesn't specify. Please can you clarify? Thank you, Caroline

asked by Caroline May 6 months ago

Bb305185 6b66 45c6 ac96 6204c9dd8a30  dsc09796
Sarah Jampel

Sarah is Food52's senior staff writer & stylist.

Hi Caroline,

Yes, they should be! That step of the recipe seems to have disappeared, but I'll update it now! Thank you for your patience!