A question about a recipe: Bitter Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Cream

F947a797 f4ac 48a4 968c 02ce6c739117  diana

I have a question about the recipe "Bitter Flourless Chocolate Cake with Coffee Cream" from Diana Henry. Could you also use a toothpick test to determine whether the cake is done?

asked by Armellasalle over 1 year ago

Diana Henry
Diana Henry

Diana is a British food writer and columnist, and the author of ten books, including the James Beard Award-winning ‘A Bird in the Hand’. She gathers inspiration from all over the world and loves home cooking more than any other kind.

Yes, sure you could, though it might be a little more difficult to see. You just don't want any uncooked mixture clinging to whatever you insert into the middle. Hope it goes well. It's quite easy to overcook this cake so do take care.