🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Apple, Pear and Cranberry Crisp

73fef867 0073 400e b175 b9bf42fedbd1  5163021825 e281398fcd b

I have a question about the recipe "Apple, Pear and Cranberry Crisp" from theyearinfood. What size baking pan would I use for this? I'd like to make it this week for my son's basketball tourney. Thanks!

asked by glammie 6 months ago

Author doesn't say, except to use words like enormous and large.
Suggestions: a 12" cast iron fry pan (i once used mine to make a double recipe of pumpkin pie), any 10-12 cup baking pan or casserole, or probably 2 layer cake pans.

As a frame of reference I made a different pear crisp recipe recently and used an oval Corningware baking dish(I would estimate 13 inches long). I had 7 pears and I decided I better stop at pear number 6 as that seemed to fill the dish nicely.