🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Dark Chocolate and Walnut Zucchini Bread

D014a79b 8f2f 4fb1 94b0 89de7c314a06  2015 0908 dark chocolate walnut zucchini bread james ransom 066

I have a question about the recipe "Dark Chocolate and Walnut Zucchini Bread" from Thalia. Do we need to peel the zucchini before grating ?

asked by Chinnu Susan Kurian 5 months ago

Amy

I don't know about this recipe, specifically, but I almost never peel them first for muffins or breads unless you don't want the green peel to "show" when baked. The skin is so tender that it won't be detected, in my experience. Especially if you grate it fine instead of coarsely.

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

I totally agree and was going to say the exact same thing!