🔕 🔔

What to serve with gnudi?

I want people to be feel satisfied without having to eat a pound of cheese to do it :) but of course the side should be light and refreshing. Thinking a salad but would love specific thoughts!

asked by Lauren Ruben 7 months ago

Pear and spinach salad with a complimentary cheese instead of the traditional bleu would be nice. It would help to cut the buttery finish of the sauce from the gnudi, but still feel light and smooth. And the walnuts or pecans can add a textural element to balance the soft dumplings.

F3a9d532 0eb0 4fdf 8610 7b1db6e58f6e  fb avatar

I serve gnudi in a sauce of sauteed mushrooms, balsamic vinegar and cream. The vinegar helps cut the richness.

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

Are your guests gnudists?

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

I had some the other day with a salad and some bread. I personally like just a simple arugula salad with some shaved parm dressed with lemon, oil and salt.