missing order

I have sent two emails and have gotten no response. I ordered the seasonal wreaths for a gift. They received the first one but now they are not coming and I have received no info on tracking etc.? Where are they and why have I not gotten a response form anyone? It has been 3 days so far and nothing!

asked by Kristen about 1 year ago

Rebecca Salisbury
Rebecca Salisbury

Rebecca is Food52's Director of Customer Care

Hi there Kristen -- I'm so sorry for the radio silence! Our Customer Care team received your initial email on Monday, it's possible our replies are going to your spam folder. Someone from the team is going to reach out again via gmail with a full schedule of your next deliveries. In the meantime, would you be able to mark "[email protected]" as a safe-sender?