A question about a recipe: Zucchini Involtini with Swiss Chard & Ricotta

4f387c4e 1c8c 4829 a326 fee417b5b7ad  involtini2

I have a question about the recipe "Zucchini Involtini with Swiss Chard & Ricotta" from Alexandra Stafford. My question is: The recipe calls for thyme but it is unclear if it is added to the ricotta or the tomato sauce

asked by Fille de la Foret about 1 year ago

Based on the headnotes, you add the thyme to the ricotta or leave it out of the ricotta and sprinkle to taste.

Alexandra Stafford

Thank you for answering! Yes, thyme should be added to the ricotta (or sprinkled to tasted!) — I just edited the recipe.

MMH
MMH

I love this recipe. I put it in the ricotta and I have used fresh basil instead.

Alexandra Stafford

Nice!