A question about a recipe: Nineteenth Century: Roman Punch

2b656fee ee77 43e2 8c79 ff2a4ec9e1f4  5083076358 f8953e90b9

I have a question about the recipe "Nineteenth Century: Roman Punch" from Amanda Hesser. Sorry, don't know where else to ask this ? - Because of recent dietary restrictions, I need to re-configure my 'SAVED' files. How do I delete something I had saved? Please help!

asked by tamater sammich over 1 year ago

caninechef

Under the picture of each my collections is an edit button. If you press the edit button the recipes come up with a delete button in the upper right hand corner.

tamater sammich

I see this edit button you speak of, but it appears to be for editing the whole collection, and I just want to delete some recipes WITHIN that collection. For example, I have five recipes saved in a collection, titled "Drinks"- and when I click the edit button, I see "Are you sure you want to delete "Drinks"?" No! I want to delete two or three recipes IN the "Drinks" file!

tamater sammich

I had already got that far, clicking on the X in the circle, and it wasn't working - HOWEVER, I just now realized what I was doing wrong....I was failing to click the 'SAVE' bar.
Thank you so much, caninechef, for persevering with me! YaaaaY!

Liz D

If you go into the collection, then there is a button on the top right that says "Edit this Collection." If you click on that, then each recipe has a little "x" in the upper right corner, which will remove from collection