🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Radicchio and Shrimp with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette

81dee66f 3a2d 4fba a126 442ff99feb3b  radicchio

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Radicchio and Shrimp with Warm Bacon Vinaigrette" from EmilyC. Based on head notes it sounds like this salad made in a saute pan would work . Any advise on this modification? I have made this salad several times in a toaster oven ( now dead) and I am avoiding the oven.

asked by caninechef 9 days ago

Sounds like yes ;)
Have a look at the full head note.
Seems the restaurant where the author first encountered the dish made it in a saute pan.

Duh, sorry, you already saw the headnotes.
Will this make amends?
Here is Chef Mike Lata's own recipe for Warm Shrimp & Radicchio Salad, straight from The Fig in Charleston, including saute pan heat and timing.
https://www.jamesbeard...

HI Nancy -- Thank you so much for proving the link to the original stove-top version. I think I will blend the 2 recipes as I love Emily's version with balsamic vinegar and just a touch of maple syrup.