🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb with Harissa-Rhubarb Chutney

87317c64 fc8c 45a9 a08a 006434fb1a60  oven roasted lamb with harissa rhubarb chutney 4

I have a question about the recipe "Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb with Harissa-Rhubarb Chutney" from CAVA. The onions and cherries mentioned in the instructions are not listed in the ingredient list. How much? I'm making this today and will use 1 onion and no cherries if I don't hear back from you this afernoon. thanks.

asked by Gloria Lasko 8 months ago

012d983c ea5a 4b9f a942 a8f5dfcef8d7  ljh6675 web

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

I'm sorry this is too late to be of help Gloria, but I did find the recipe on their blog: http://forthosewhosavor... (includes cherries, still no onions). How did yours turn out?

Ca5b844a 35a2 42e1 b4f4 64355578502d  fb avatar

I used one medium onion for 3 cups of rhubarb and it was excellent even without the cherries. Thanks for the response. I'll check the link.

So happy it hear it worked out well for you!