A question about a recipe: Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb with Harissa-Rhubarb Chutney

87317c64 fc8c 45a9 a08a 006434fb1a60  oven roasted lamb with harissa rhubarb chutney 4

I have a question about the recipe "Oven-Roasted Rack of Lamb with Harissa-Rhubarb Chutney" from CAVA. The onions and cherries mentioned in the instructions are not listed in the ingredient list. How much? I'm making this today and will use 1 onion and no cherries if I don't hear back from you this afernoon. thanks.

asked by Gloria Lasko about 1 year ago

former Community Editor

I'm sorry this is too late to be of help Gloria, but I did find the recipe on their blog: http://forthosewhosavor.com/rack-of-lamb-with-harissa-rhubarb-chutney/ (includes cherries, still no onions). How did yours turn out?

Gloria Lasko

I used one medium onion for 3 cups of rhubarb and it was excellent even without the cherries. Thanks for the response. I'll check the link.

former Community Editor

So happy it hear it worked out well for you!