🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Andrea Bemis' Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Fa285cbb 6bd9 41aa 84a7 481e3fdb92e4  2017 0502 mint chocolate chip cookies james ransom 074 1

I have a question about the recipe "Andrea Bemis' Fresh Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies" from Sarah Jampel. Hi there, I'm the author of this recipe and I just want to point out that there's a two typos in the instructions. This recipe doesn't call for ginger or white chocolate chips. Can this please get updated ASAP as I'm getting a lot of questions about it on IG today. Thanks for featuring my recipe though. So stoked! xo

asked by dishing up the dirt 4 months ago

Andrea Bemis - couldn't find the recipe on your dishingupthedirt site but yes here. Is this one accurate? Sounds lovely...;)
http://www.alaskafromscratch...