🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Rum Drenched Pear & Yogurt Coffee Cake

075f138a 8058 4abb 93fc 581c91e34e6e  rum soaked pear coffee cake2

I have a question about the recipe "Rum Drenched Pear & Yogurt Coffee Cake" from Ellie Betzen. This looks absolutely delicious. Is the 25 minutes baking time for the 6 inch cakes. How long for the 8 or 9 inch cake pans? 35 to 40 minutes?

asked by Lorraine Nathanson 8 months ago

F3dcacb6 91d6 4749 bedc fd137f994239  selah bear hat from korea

Hi Lorraine!! the 25-ish minutes are for the tiny cake pans! BUT since every oven is different, and also if you spread this batter into larger pans (which equals to a shorter but wider cake), I'd say to keep it about 25 minutes and then go from there. Perhaps add a few more minutes if the inserted toothpick/skewer is too wet. Hope this helps, and have a wonderful day!!