A question about a recipe: Cambodian-Style Spring Rolls

F2cc02bd 7e6a 4219 b44c 6cfdc2fdcf70  23

I have a question about the recipe "Cambodian-Style Spring Rolls" from boulangere. It is not clear which ingredients belong to the dipping sauce and which to the filling

asked by fsdg about 1 year ago

fsdg

I guess nobody ever cooked this recipe except for the one that posted it here :) Sad, because i would like to cook this now.

You're right.
If you read the directions, the mai fun, vegetables, line and sambal oelek go into the spring rolls (I think the shrimp too, but I don't have it in front of me now).
The rest make the dipping sauce.

Refinement: the lime juice and sambal oelek are divided: part goes inside the rolls, part to dipping sauce.

The $1.89 Lunch Our Editor-in-Chief Swears By

Chickpeas to the Rescue

Curried Chickpea Sandwich

You can count the ingredients on one hand.

Simplest Homemade Doughnuts

Meatballs lend comfort on one family's journey from Mexico.

My Family Recipe: Mexican Meatballs

What's New in the Neighborhood

From weeknight favorites to regional classics.

12 Essential Italian Cookbooks