🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Roasted Summer Vegetable Tian

8d7c76c3 20bb 41d9 97c7 680bd5bcf33c  roasted summer vegetable tian assembled

I have a question about the recipe "Roasted Summer Vegetable Tian" from anotherfoodieblogger. I'm bringing this to a dinner at a friend's apt. Should I do the last 15 min (with cheese) at her house? Or would it be better to fully bake it at my apt and serve it cold at her house?

asked by JB 27 days ago

6b4ba09b 2f3a 4112 a943 32ee1b03a08e  anotherfoodieblogger about me image

I think it will work both ways but it certainly would work out better and probably taste better finishing the last 15 minutes at her house with cheese. Enjoy your dinner!