🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Black Raspberry Ice Cream

387b063d ce60 41cc 99b1 a6af3d4c9bf9  black raspberry ice cream

I have a question about the recipe "Black Raspberry Ice Cream" from Merrill Stubbs. I have a bunch of blackberry juice (plain, unsweetened) from a relative's home grown berries that I wanted to use in place of the whole berries. How many cups of black raspberry puree or juice would this recipe need? I'm not sure how to translate cups of berries to cups of juice/puree. Thanks!

asked by KB 22 days ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

If you haven't already made it, another recipe for you to consider might be this one: https://food52.com/recipes..., since it starts with puree, rather than whole berries.