A question about a recipe: Moroccan carrot salad with Harissa

6b4b90ed 3e3c 4f91 9aa5 09e1fbc19295  110309f 494

I have a question about the recipe "Moroccan carrot salad with Harissa" from Cordeliah.
Hi, do you have a recipe for the harissa "homemade" that you recommend? I do have some harissa that I purchased, but thought you probably could help me out. Thank you so much! Terry

asked by terryslo almost 8 years ago

Blissful Baker

Hi Terry. If you click on a cook's name, it takes you to their profile page & their recipes show up at the bottom (just wait a minute for the page to fully load). Cordeliah's recipe for homemade harissa can be found there. Here's a link to her page:
http://www.food52.com/cooks...

Here's TasteFood's recipe for harissa:

terryslo

Thank you blissful baker for the info....I never knew. I have to spend some more time here to learn about these great tools. And, drbabs, thanks for your link, don't we all like to see more than one recipe before we dive in?
Terry

nutcakes

I made it with purchased Harissa (first time using it) and it was delicious.