🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Hot and Cheesy Corn and Artichoke Dip

41ed734c f8d4 4815 acdc 84e0daa74340  hot creamy corn artichoke dip

I have a question about the recipe "Hot and Cheesy Corn and Artichoke Dip" from micki barzilay. Any thoughts whether this is a 6 or 12 Oz jar of artichokes? Thanks, nt

asked by ntt2 3 months ago

It probably does not matter. I have 2 conflicting thoughts. One is 4 ears of corn is a lot so should be more than enough to balance out a large jar of artichoke hearts. Conversely their might be a maximum amount of veggies that the cheese matrix can accommodate and still be dip like. I suggest you buy a large jar and add as many as you think seem right. Any excess can go in a salad.