🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Molly Wizenberg's Slow-Roasted Tomatoes with Sea Salt & Ground Coriander

2ebdfbdb 7ff3 444a b9b1 565d94671756  2017 0824 genius slow roasted tomatoes coriander julia gartland 409

I have a question about the recipe "Molly Wizenberg's Slow-Roasted Tomatoes with Sea Salt & Ground Coriander" from Genius Recipes. Brush the skin side, cut side, or both? For larger tomatoes, are they better haved or in smaller pieces?

asked by Connie 15 days ago

These are so, so good. And very forgiving. When I make them I usually just brush the top. I've also just put them in a ziplock bag with the oil and spices and gently shook it around. I would make sure to sprinkle salt on the top!

Regarding the size, the smaller the faster they will cook. I would say that the biggest priority is making sure your tomato pieces are all around the same time for even cooking. I've done this with cherry, plum, and roma tomatoes and they are all delicious... but the bigger the tomato the longer it takes!

Also, if you're looking for a recipe to use these tomatoes... this one is fantastic: https://www.turntablekitchen...

Thanks!