🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pink Peppercorn Buttercream

0636c322 a04e 4860 9987 0f01d6ebf159  2013 1104 finalist pink peppercorn buttercream icing 010

I have a question about the recipe "Pink Peppercorn Buttercream" from Tessa Huff. I'm looking for frosting recipes that are compatible with fondant. What should I look for (fat/water content in the frosting)?

asked by ghainskom 2 months ago

Cfe06c3a 31ba 4cd7 a0b0 2d1e7eb98d8e  18930218514 6fcf35ff43 b

Lindsay-Jean is a Contributing Writer & Editor at Food52.

added about 2 months ago

Hi ghainskom, I'm sorry you haven't received an answer to this yet, I'm hopeful bumping it back up to the top will get some more eyes on it. In the meantime, here are some other cake decoration ideas to consider: https://food52.com/blog...