🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Raw, Vegan Pecan Pie

54eee398 87a2 4bf4 b948 a806797e0e1f  2013 1021 gena pecan pie 003

I have a question about the recipe "Raw, Vegan Pecan Pie" from Gena Hamshaw. How far in advance can this pie be made?

asked 24 days ago

8671a78d 7dd4 4230 a4ec 2a67389ef45e  image

I made this several years ago, so my recollection is fuzzy, but I know myself, so I know I did make it in advance (I’m one of your prep-ahead acolytes!). I would guess it should be fine if made a day ahead and refrigerated, since it needs the 4 hours chilling to set up anyway. Given that it’s all made in the food processor and doesn’t need baking, it comes together fairly quickly. But I would store it in the fridge; I think it would get too soft at room temperature.