🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Blueberry Cake Donut Bars

9b3acd18 101d 4e4d b138 3c2ed0cda84d  2014 0519 blueberry cake doughnut bars

I have a question about the recipe "Blueberry Cake Donut Bars" from Erin McDowell. Can these be made in advance? I am working a 24 hour shift the day before Thanksgiving and was thinking of making these Tuesday night for my family to eat Thanksgiving morning while I take a nap. If so, how would they best be stored? Thanks!

asked by Emily | Cinnamon&Citrus 2 months ago

The cake should keep; I wouldn't glaze it until you're ready to eat it though or else the glaze might soak in.

Da99f4cd 8368 4906 81f0 2d566f46a46d  image

Thank you!