🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Brown Butter Butternut Rolls

22446c4c 1894 4e58 bad9 2aff66901615  pxetrfbg 0oosut9larf10qeug70vdtuvwqwt4dshg0

I have a question about the recipe "Brown Butter Butternut Rolls" from inpatskitchen. Can these be made in advance? I'm thinking of freezing/reheating them for Thanksgiving...just curious if that's possible with these.

asked by Megan 2 months ago

I haven't tried it with these rolls but I have with many others over the years. It should work fine! Let the rolls cool completely on the counter before wrapping tightly for freezing. Let them come to room temperature and warm them, covered in foil, at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes shortly before serving. ;o)
P.S. To raise your holiday roll game, get a ceramic bread basket, which you warm in the oven with the rolls, and then serve the rolls in that, wrapped in a clean napkin. You can buy them at Williams Sonoma. My parents gave me a set many years ago. When not using it for rolls, I put fruit in it on the counter. It's so pretty!

8c41ca74 429e 4e35 9abd 998836829996  m b kw 3

Thanks so much!