🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Brown Sugar Apple Upside Down Cake with Apple Cider Caramel and Spiced Walnuts

4d939717 26e7 432a bf2b 0735f443f229  wfc 10 15 5540 applecake1

I have a question about the recipe "Brown Sugar Apple Upside Down Cake with Apple Cider Caramel and Spiced Walnuts" from Erin McDowell. Would a 10" springform pan work for this recipe?

asked by AllyKrue 2 months ago

0fecd8f8 6ef1 4649 9f57 83bf4668f3d0  3572
Erin McDowell

Baking consultant at large at Food52, and author of The Fearless Baker (Fall 2017)

added about 2 months ago

It sure would! You’ll need to adjust baking time - I’d start checking it after 25-30 minutes to be safe!