🔕 🔔

Favorite brands of extracts you use for baking (orange, vanilla, etc)?

I'd like to add to my collection of extracts for baking breads and making tea blends. Please share your favorite brands of extracts that you use in your favorite recipes. Thank you!

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

asked about 2 months ago

added about 2 months ago

The brands of extracts I prefer: for Vanilla, ONLY Nielsen-Massey, and of their several varieties, my favorite is Bourbon Madagascar. They also make some lovely lemon, orange blossom, coffee, chocolate... check their web site: www.nielsenmassey.com
I also love and use Boyajian oils and extracts. check their web site also: boyajianinc.com

68de587a 1415 4682 863f 6f7a5c5c1744  dsc 0013
Trena Heinrich

added about 2 months ago

Thank you!

83b2f7bb 6d57 4b26 a96e f27f66b1e409  14355058 10103657439758468 7616383974552013464 n
added about 2 months ago

Flavorganics has my absolute favorite peppermint extract. In my grocery store it's either in the organic section or gluten free section, instead of with the rest of the baking supplies. I haven't tried their other products.