Favorite brands of extracts you use for baking (orange, vanilla, etc)?

I'd like to add to my collection of extracts for baking breads and making tea blends. Please share your favorite brands of extracts that you use in your favorite recipes. Thank you!

Trena is a trusted source on general cooking.

asked 10 months ago

The brands of extracts I prefer: for Vanilla, ONLY Nielsen-Massey, and of their several varieties, my favorite is Bourbon Madagascar. They also make some lovely lemon, orange blossom, coffee, chocolate... check their web site: www.nielsenmassey.com
I also love and use Boyajian oils and extracts. check their web site also: boyajianinc.com

Trena Heinrich
Trena Heinrich

Thank you!

Stephanie B.

Flavorganics has my absolute favorite peppermint extract. In my grocery store it's either in the organic section or gluten free section, instead of with the rest of the baking supplies. I haven't tried their other products.