A question about a recipe: Lunch Special Chicken or Tofu with Broccoli and Brown Sauce

7aa8990c a0e4 4711 8607 9adbaafd5d3c  dsc 6990 1

I have a question about the recipe "Lunch Special Chicken or Tofu with Broccoli and Brown Sauce" from kmartinelli. how much do you suggest cooking down the liquid in step 3?

asked by jeannieroseburg about 1 year ago

Until the recipe author replies, perhaps you could wing it: try reducing by ~ 1/4 to 1/3. Would give you about a cup of liquid more or less. Adding the cornstarch and simmering briefly to thicken will reduce it further. You're adding a good amount of solids (1 lb chicken plus the broccoli). Depends also on how "saucy" you like things.