A question about a recipe: Stewy White Beans with Escarole, Garlic, and Sizzled Rosemary

87608572 131b 4f98 af98 00fb9c7a94f5  2017 1115 imagine foods stewy white beans sponsored post without packaging ads edit rocky luten 0535

I have a question about the recipe "Stewy White Beans with Escarole, Garlic, and Sizzled Rosemary" from Sarah Jampel. How large of a rind of parmesan?

asked by cindy 10 months ago

Waiting to see if Sarah Jampel has some specific tips.
General practice...
Rinds from hard cheese (Parmesan et al) are usually saved in freezer and added to soups/stews to add some depth of flavor. Also a way to get the last bit of flavor out of a cheese.
They're optional here. If you don't have one, omit. If yes, usually use one rind per batch, but if you have more and want to amp up the cheese flavor, add a couple.

cindy

Thank you. I used a fairly large rind - worked out great.