🔕 🔔

I'm currently casting a new host for a FOOD SERIES. Who should be considered first? :)

This person has to be super passionate about food, have an infectious personality and be able to talk fervently about food in all its glory. Nationwide casting - email me at [email protected] if you'd like to refer or suggest someone - or even apply yourself.

asked by Jesse 2 months ago

3d6b515c 5134 4af9 8148 ce3943eda528  1px white

You might receive better suggestions if you describe your target demographic and how you are going to deliver your content (website, cable TV network, etc.).

Also, you must have some sort of budget. Some random millennial foodie is probably going to be less expensive than a Giada De Laurentiis, Padma Lakshmi, Iron Chef winner, etc.

Anyhow, I'm curious to see whom the commenters here suggest.

Oh, I suppose I can provide one suggestion: Chrissy Teigen.