A question about a recipe: Lovely Lasagna Rolls Filled with Spinach and Goat and Ricotta Cheese Bechamel

I have a question about the recipe "Lovely Lasagna Rolls Filled with Spinach and Goat and Ricotta Cheese Bechamel" from TheWimpyVegetarian. Can I substitute frozen spinach for fresh? Thank you!

Lisa S. December 21, 2017
Thank you so much. If I am using frozen spinach, how much would you suggest using?

ChefJune December 20, 2017
You surely can. I have just 2 pieces of advice in that regard: 1. Thaw the frozen spinach thoroughly before using, and wring it out in a cloth tea towel VERY well. and 2. Buy frozen whole leaf spinach rather than chopped. You will need to chop it yourself after it's thawed, but oftentimes chopped spinach has an overabundance of stems in it... you'll get more actual spinach, and more attractive product if you buy the whole leaf spinach.

Lindsay-Jean H. December 20, 2017
Absolutely, just wring the water out of it after it's thawed.