A question about a recipe: Rose Levy Beranbaum's Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte

59ef9b56 64aa 4d51 aabb 225ad73b49f9  2016 0202 flourless chocolate oblivion cake julia gartland 0067

I have a question about the recipe "Rose Levy Beranbaum's Chocolate Oblivion Truffle Torte" from Genius Recipes. I'm in the midst of making this on Christmas Eve for Christmas day... how do I store this? At room temp? In the fridge? Help? :-)

asked by deneeno 10 months ago

I've made this and it's delicious. Store overnight in fridge. Either in original pan or plated for presentation, according to space available. Serve cold or let it come up to room temp.