🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cauliflower Bacon Drop Biscuits

9f3c2f07 5ada 42d7 812c 5f59fd709922  biscuits

I have a question about the recipe "Cauliflower Bacon Drop Biscuits" from Chadwick Boyd. If too much water (from cauliflower) is an issue, why cook it in additional liquid? Why not oven-bake cauliflower? Or cook it in the buttermilk? Would it be a good idea to process it in food processor until "couscous size"?

asked by mochai 22 days ago

Cooking in buttermilk might scorch your pan; I think it cooks it in broth to add flavor. However, I think roasted cauliflower would be delicious in this! You could probably roast the florets with some salt and olive oil in the oven at the same time the bacon is cooking. It specifies one-inch pieces so couscous size might be too small.