🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Kindred's Milk Bread

7c6e8e9a d796 4823 b270 99f3680c8766  2017 0519 kindred restaurant milk bread bobbi lin 26217

I have a question about the recipe "Kindred's Milk Bread" from Catherine O'Donnell. Can I do one big loaf? Maybe braided like a challah?

asked by Jolie about 1 month ago

added about 1 month ago

Yes that should work, provided however . . . . . if making this as a single loaf, I would *only* do it as a braid, as the dough most likely will not have the structure for any other shaping. I'd do at least 6 strands. Let us know how it turns out, please. (I might try it myself!) ;o)

added about 1 month ago

Read through the comments to the recipe...some people have already made it as challah.
Also, if you're worried about structure, you can BOTH braid the dough AND place it in a baking pan for second sides and baking.