🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Bajadera Nougats

0ff92195 017c 4f41 aa04 825fe5fafde2  2017 1207 bajadera nougats 3x2 mark weinberg 247

I have a question about the recipe "Bajadera Nougats" from QueenSashy. How do you keep the Bajadera after they're made? Refrigerator, freezer, air-tight container?. Are they supposed to be served cold or at room temperature? I have a batch I just made in the fridge. Thanks.

asked by Organizingdiva about 1 month ago

609271d6 306e 4b3e 8479 9d404fb84e73  moi 1

QueenSashy is a trusted home cook.

added about 1 month ago

I keep them in the fridge. They do not have to be in an air-tight container, but keep the pieces next to each other, so that the edges do not dry out. You can cover the top with a foil. I like to serve them at room temperature.