Contact info

Contact info

Kate C. August 14, 2019
It’s now four emails later to your help/support team with one response and a wrong replacement cord sent. Since then I’ve sent an email to the editors (yesterday) and to Kristen (today) with no response. I’m really frustrated and cannot use the lamp I ordered. All I want is the right replacement cord for the lamp.
Can you help get the correct replacement cord for my lamp? Please.
I’ve sent photos several times of the first bent cord, then the correct cord I need with no response. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if I don’t hear from them today and get action on the correct replacement.

Natalie T. August 14, 2019
I'm still waiting for an email from anyone at Food 52--it seems their customer service is non-existent, so I will never order anything from them again. And, BTW most of the item they sell can be found online and will cost less than what Food 52 sells them at.

Kate C. August 13, 2019
I ordered a Luna Lamp. When I received it the USB plug end was bent so I couldn't use it. I requested a new plug. I got an email right away and the person (Emily) said she would order a replacement right away and send it asap which she did. Unfortunately, the end the plugs into the lamp was not the right one it was a rectangle rather than a round plug. I sent yet another email yesterday 8/12 with photos showing you all what I got and what the plug looked like for the Luna Lamp. No response. I sent another email with all the information in it again today 8/13 with no response so far. See photo of the end of the plug that I need for the lamp, you can see it's rounded - the other end is a USB plug.
I really like your site and many of your products but not being responsive to customers is a great way to lose us! You obviously need a phone number for people to call, IF you are not responding to emails, which you are not! Please respond and send me the correct plug as I cannot use this lamp until you do. Kate in Portland, OR

Natalie T. August 10, 2019
The item I ordered came in a few days ago and I'm very disappointed with it and want to return it. Have put in a help ticket but no answer from anyone. I didn't see anything on their site about the return policy. But am starting to wonder who actually runs this company and why if they say they curate what they sell they dont stand behind the products. I ordered the "French" mat for my kitchen and it doesn't look anything like the one pictured on their site. Although I've ordered from them in the past, I surely will not be ordering anything from them again. Yanni, you are lucky they dont send to Australia, the "French" mat is cheap vinyl that curls up at the ends and doesn't lay flat.

[email protected] August 8, 2019
Food 52 does not tell you up front that there are NO RETURNS. One product I ordered was horrible quality and the other was on sale at Target I have no recourse. Please reconsider how much you want their products.

Yanni July 19, 2019
Dear food52 ,
Love ur blogs , however I am rather annoyed 😠 that you do NOT mail items
to Australia - I so wanted an Agean vinyl mat !

Shauna December 21, 2018
I was told I could return a product but then never heard from anyone again. No one has replied to any of my emails. This is very frustrating. Where is a phone number I can contact someone and get this resolved?

Lindsay-Jean H. December 21, 2018
So sorry that happened Shauna, if you've already tried emailing [email protected], try clicking the Get Help link at the bottom of this page, you should hear from someone soon!

Kaitlin N. December 21, 2018
I have had the exact same issue. It’s been almost three weeks since I was told I could return an item.

Kate C. August 13, 2019
I've emailed [email protected] now three times about my issues with only one response! Your system is NOT WORKING!

Lindsay-Jean H. March 13, 2018
Hi Karen, I sent this to the Customer Care team, hopefully you've heard from them by now, but for anyone else who might be wondering the same thing, you can always reach them via email at [email protected] or by clicking the Get Help link at the bottom of the page!