A question about a recipe: Paula Shoyer’s Chocolate Quinoa Cake

44ff876c afb7 4345 903c eefc034309d9  2018 0222 passover gluten free chocolate quinoa cake 3x2 julia gartland 400

I have a question about the recipe "Paula Shoyer’s Chocolate Quinoa Cake" from Genius Recipes. Are there nutritional facts that I missed? If not could site add them? Love FOOD52!

asked by Amanda Mason 9 months ago

wintershort

There is no built-in section for nutritional facts for recipes posted here and almost never do any authors add them. Pretty sure there are no plans to start including them either. If you need to crunch numbers, there are a number of websites to be found via google search that will allow you to enter a recipe and calculate the number of recipes per serving. This is the one I use most often: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator

wintershort

*number of calories

Also other nutrient values